Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: jamin?
- Nagpal, Jatin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Cell and tissue research 2019 v.375 no.1 pp. 5-22
- Danio rerio; environmental factors; fish; homeostasis; larvae; mice; neurosecretory cells; preoptic area
- ... The paraventricular nucleus (PVN) of the hypothalamus harbors diverse neurosecretory cells with critical physiological roles for the homeostasis. Decades of research in rodents have provided a large amount of information on the anatomy, development, and function of this important hypothalamic nucleus. However, since the hypothalamus lies deep within the brain in mammals and is difficult to access, ...
- Nagpal, Jatin Kumar, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2010 v.26 no.9 pp. 1623-1629
- Escherichia coli; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; antibiotics; biosynthesis; cell walls; enzymes; genes; hospitals; inhibitory concentration 50; metal ions; multiple drug resistance; pH; pathogens; screening; temperature
- ... Multi-drug resistant Pseudomonas aeruginosa (MDRPA) are emerging as a major threat in the hospitals as they have become resistant to current antibiotics. There is an immediate requirement of drugs with novel mechanisms as the pipeline of investigational drugs against these organisms is lean. UDP-N-acetylglucosamine enolpyruvyl transferase (MurA) enzyme that catalyzes the first committed step of ba ...