Jump to Main Content
- Nakai, Megumi, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2019 v.75 no.16 pp. 2379-2384
- Viburnum odoratissimum var. awabuki; carbon; chemical reactions; chemical structure; diterpenoids; leaves; mechanics; neurites; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis; stable isotopes
- ... Seven new vibsane-type diterpenoids, 6-O-methyl-6,7-dihydroxyvibsanin B (1), 4-hydroxyvibsanin A (2), 14(R*),15-epoxyneovibsanin B (3), 14(S*),15-epoxyneovibsanin B (4), (8Z)-neovibsanin B (5), 18-O-methylvibsanin C (6), and (8Z)-vibsanin E (7), have been isolated from the leaves of Viburnum awabuki. Their structures have been elucidated by molecular mechanics 2 (MM2) calculations and comparison o ...
- Nakai, Megumi, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Journal of medicinal food 2016 v.19 no.5 pp. 435-441
- Zingiber montanum; central nervous system diseases; diet; ginger; immunohistochemistry; memory; mice; models; neurites; neurogenesis; rats; sprouting; South East Asia
- ... Bangle (Zingiber purpureum) is a tropical ginger that is used as a spice in Southeast Asia. Phenylbutenoid dimers isolated from Bangle have exhibited neurotrophic effects in primary cultured rat cortical neurons and PC12 cells. Furthermore, chronic treatment with phenylbutenoid dimers enhances hippocampal neurogenesis in olfactory bulbectomized mice. In this study, we investigated the effects of B ...