Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: nandi?
- Nanda, S.K., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2011 v.44 no.4 pp. 969-975
- adsorption; enthalpy; equations; guar gum; heat; least squares; models; relative humidity; sorption isotherms; water content
- ... Moisture adsorption isotherms of guar grain and guar gum splits were determined at 10, 20, 30 and 40Â Â°C and 23â96% relative humidities using gravimetric method. The sorption data were fitted to six well-known sorption isotherm models (modified ChungâPfost, modified Halsey, modified Henderson, modified Oswin, ChenâClayton, and GAB models) using non-linear least square method. The GAB model ...
- Nanda, S.K., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The journal of agricultural education and extension 2014 v.20 no.4 pp. 397-412
- agricultural education; developing countries; humans; planning; private sector; professionals; stakeholders; supply balance
- ... A bstract Purpose: Developing countries need to plan growth or expansion of education so as to provide required trained manpower for different occupational sectors. The paper assesses supply and demand of professional manpower in Indian agriculture and the demands are translated in to educational requirements. Methodology: The supply is assessed from the output from agricultural education. The dem ...