Jump to Main Content
- Natoniewski, Marcin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Agricultural Engineering 2018 v.22 no.4 pp. 43-49
- beers; brewing industry; dyes; enzymes; factories; flavor; food production; grinding; ingredients; lipids; malt extract; mash; odors; pH; particle size; proteins; restaurants; sugars; vitamins
- ... In recent years, a dynamic development of brewing has been observed. Increasingly, production of malt and beer takes place even in smaller industrial factories, breweries restaurants or at home. Extraction is a process applied in a variety of industries, including food production, as a way of extracting specific ingredients from their mixtures. As a result of this process, not only sugars, protein ...
- Natoniewski, Marcin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food and bioprocess technology 2017 v.10 no.11 pp. 1997-2004
- Fabaceae; bran; flour; food industry; heat; liquids; milling; particle size distribution; porosity; texture; water content; wheat
- ... This study aims to provide comprehensive information on the process of vacuum impregnation of wheat grains. Vacuum impregnation, saturating materials with additional liquid components, is a well-known process originally developed to ensure leak tightness or reduce the porosity of various materials. We describe its potential uses in the food processing industry relating to the impregnation of grain ...