Jump to Main Content
- Navis, Adam, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Developmental biology 2015 v.399 no.2 pp. 237-248
- Danio rerio; animal models; cystic fibrosis; cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator; ferrets; human diseases; larvae; liver; lungs; mice; mucus; mutants; pancreas; pancreatitis; pathophysiology; phenotype; secretion; swine
- ... The development and function of many internal organs requires precisely regulated fluid secretion. A key regulator of vertebrate fluid secretion is an anion channel, the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR). Loss of CFTR function leads to defects in fluid transport and cystic fibrosis (CF), a complex disease characterized by a loss of fluid secretion and mucus buildup in many ...
- Navis, Adam, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Mammalian genome 2017 v.28 no.5-6 pp. 155-165
- Y chromosome; chromosome elimination; females; in vitro fertilization; litter size; males; mutation; sex ratio; spermatozoa; testes
- ... A recently reported deletion of about 40 Mb in length between 6.12/6.57 and 46.73/47.31 Mb on the Y chromosome long arm of the C57BL/6JBomTac inbred strain made us closely examine the strain’s breeding history and reproductive characteristics. We verified that the two copies of Rbm31y that are present inside the putative deletion were indeed deleted. This inbred strain presents an expected litter ...
- PubMed Central: