Jump to Main Content
- Nemati, Behrouz, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2020 v.254 pp. 109800
- databases; effluents; China; United States
- ... Treatment of highly polluted pharmaceutical effluents is a major challenge all over the world for technical and economic considerations. In this study, scientometric study is performed on the application of various methods for the treatment of pharmaceutical effluents to explore further developments. In this regard, a total of 1964 documents were retrieved from the Web of Science (WoS) database us ...
- Nemati, Behrouz, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2019 v.247 pp. 462-473
- databases; effluents; fouling; membrane bioreactors; China; United States
- ... In the current global situation, the release of large amounts of potential effluents into the environment is considered as one of the most important and challenging issues. Innovations in the treatment methods to deal with this problem are among the research priorities within the scientific communities. Even though innumerable methods including physicochemical and biological have been used, yet no ...