Jump to Main Content
- Neto, Nelson J, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Pest management science 2018 v.74 no.5 pp. 1125-1133
- 3-phosphoshikimate 1-carboxyvinyltransferase; Lolium multiflorum; abiotic stress; biotic stress; crop yield; gene overexpression; genotype; glyphosate; herbicide resistance; mechanism of action; mutation; photosynthesis; protein synthesis; proteins; resistance mechanisms; weeds
- ... BACKGROUND: Weeds reduce crop yields, and among the methods used to control these plants, the use of chemicals is preferred. However, the repeated application of herbicides with the same mechanism of action selects for resistant populations. The aim of this study was to evaluate glyphosate resistance in Lolium multiflorum (Lam.) and relate the resistance to protein expression in the absence and pr ...
- Gomes‐Neto, Nelson J., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2014 v.49 no.8 pp. 1912-1917
- Rosmarinus officinalis; Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serovar Typhimurium; Salmonella typhimurium; culture media; essential oils; lactic acid; meat; models; pH; sodium chloride; temperature
- ... The induction of direct bacterial tolerance and cross‐tolerance (NaCl, acid pH, high temperature) in Salmonella Typhimurium ATTC 14028 following the exposure to sublethal amounts of the essential oil from Rosmarinus officinalis L. (ROEO), and its major component 1,8‐cineole (CIN) was evaluated in this study. Direct protection was not induced when cells were exposed to 1/2 MIC and 1/4 MIC of ROEO o ...