Jump to Main Content
- Ng, Patricia, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- International journal of food microbiology 2017 v.244 pp. 74-81
- Listeria monocytogenes; Pseudomonas fluorescens; biofilm; cell culture; cell viability; cleaning; disinfection; drying; environmental factors; environmental impact; experimental design; food pathogens; food processing; food processing plants; food surfaces; hygiene; meat juices; pathogen survival; propidium; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sanitation; smoked salmon
- ... The ability of Listeria monocytogenes to adhere to and persist on surfaces for months or even years may be responsible for its transmission from contaminated surfaces to food products. Hence the necessity to find effective means to prevent the establishment of L. monocytogenes in food processing environments. The aim of this study was to assess, through a fractional experimental design, the enviro ...
- Ng, Patricia Suet Leng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2016 v.16 no.1 pp. 192
- Asians; Oriental traditional medicine; alternative medicine; compliance; hepatotoxicity; ingredients; liver; Singapore
- ... BACKGROUND: The use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) has been increasing over the years. A recent review of adverse event reports (AERs) associated with CAM in Singapore found a notable number of AERs submitted. The objectives of this study are to analyse hepatotoxicity cases associated with CAM in Singapore based on spontaneous adverse event reporting to the Health Sciences Authori ...
- PubMed Central: