Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: zhang?
- Nie, Zhuang, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Green chemistry 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 3552-3555
- aromatic amines; atmospheric pressure; benzamides; carbon dioxide; green chemistry; moieties; nitro compounds; reaction mechanisms; reducing agents
- ... An approach for N-formylation of amines was developed using NaBH(OAc)₃ as a reductant under an atmospheric pressure of CO₂ at 50 °C. The corresponding formylated products of various amines, including aliphatic and aromatic amines, amines with reductive-sensitive nitro groups and alkynyl groups and benzamides were obtained in good to excellent yields, and the possible reaction mechanism was also pr ...
- Nie, Zhuang, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2015 v.121 pp. 132-139
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; antineoplastic agents; breast neoplasms; humans; hyaluronic acid; in vitro studies; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; physicochemical properties; quantum dots; therapeutics
- ... Polymer-drug conjugates have played an important role in improving tumor cell targeting and the selectivity of anticancer drugs. In this study, quantum dots and melphalan were attached to the backbone of hyaluronic acid to synthesize a polymer–drug conjugate. The physicochemical properties of the conjugate were characterized by FT-IR, XRD, 1H NMR, UV-Vis spectra and DLS. The in vitro drug release ...