Jump to Main Content
- Nikeghbalian, Saman, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biomaterials 2014 v.35 no.3 pp. 970-982
- angiogenesis; cardiomyocytes; collagen; extracellular matrix; heart failure; histology; humans; immune response; mortality; myocardial infarction; pericardium; porous media; stem cells; therapeutics; tissue engineering
- ... Cardiovascular diseases hold the highest mortality rate among other illnesses which reveals the significance of current limitations in common therapies. Three-dimensional (3D) scaffolds have been utilized as potential therapies for treating heart failure following myocardial infarction (MI). In particular, native tissues have numerous properties that make them potentially useful scaffolding materi ...
- Nikeghbalian, Saman, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Gene 2012 v.504 no.1 pp. 127-132
- alleles; allografting; antigens; apoptosis; chromosomes; cytotoxicity; genetic variation; genotype; graft rejection; liver; liver transplant; patients; polymerase chain reaction; restriction fragment length polymorphism; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... CD28, cytotoxic T-lymphocyte associated antigen 4 (CTLA4), inducible costimulator (ICOS) and programmed cell death 1 are closely-linked genes located on chromosome 2q and encode co-stimulatory molecules, which are T-cell activity regulators. The principal assignment of T-cell mediated immune response in allograft rejection is an interesting topic of multiple studies. Although the variation in thes ...