Jump to Main Content
- Nimesh, Manoj, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of microbiological methods 2019 v.159 pp. 161-166
- cost effectiveness; cross-sectional studies; genes; loop-mediated isothermal amplification; patients; point-of-care systems; tuberculosis; India
- ... There is need for rapid and cost-effective diagnostic test for tuberculosis. The present study was carried out to design a Loop-mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) assay combined with lateral flow dipstick (LFD) as a point-of-care method for diagnosis of TB. LAMP assay targeting sdaA gene combined with LFD for sequence specific detection was standardized in user friendly and rapid format. It ...
- Nimesh, Manoj, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of microbiological methods 2017 v.139 pp. 87-91
- DNA; gene amplification; loop-mediated isothermal amplification; patients; tuberculosis; uracil-DNA glycosylase
- ... In the present study, IS6110 loop mediated isothermal amplification (LAMP) assay was modified using dUTP-UNG (uracil-DNA N-glycosylase) strategy to prevent carryover contamination, and was evaluated using clinical specimens. The clinical specimens were collected from 236 suspected patients of pulmonary tuberculosis and 315 specimens of suspected patients of extra pulmonary tuberculosis. DNA was ex ...