Jump to Main Content
- Ning, Mao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Applied energy 2016 v.164 pp. 906-915
- air; air conditioning; air flow; breathing; carbon dioxide; energy conservation; models
- ... It was revealed in a previous related study that for an air conditioning (A/C) system used in a sleeping environment, the height of its supply air outlet would significantly affect its ventilation performance in terms of effectiveness. To further examine the underlying reasons of the differences in ventilation performance, the air flow field, distributions of mean age of air, air change efficiency ...
- Ning, Mao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Applied energy 2014 v.136 pp. 956-967
- air; air conditioning; air temperature; energy conservation
- ... A bed-based TAC system applied to sleeping environments has been developed and its performances experimentally and numerically studied, and the study results are reported in this paper. Firstly, a detailed description of an experimental rig for the bed-based TAC system at two settings is presented with a return air inlet on the wall (Setting 1) and with a return air plenum and inlet placed under t ...