Jump to Main Content
- Niu, X. H., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical methods 2016 v.8 no.8 pp. 1755-1764
- analytical methods; bioprocessing; blood glucose; electrochemistry; glucose; monitoring; pollution; quality control
- ... Enormous demands for blood sugar management, food and pharmaceutical quality control, bioprocess monitoring, and environmental pollution inspection have encouraged the fabrication of high-performance sensing platforms for the detection of glucose in various matrices. In comparison with traditional enzyme-based analytical devices, nonenzymatic electrochemical glucose sensors have attracted special ...
- Niu, X.‐H., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Insect molecular biology 2015 v.24 no.2 pp. 167-182
- quantitative polymerase chain reaction; proteins; females; assays; Spodoptera exigua; sex pheromones; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; introns; dissociation; tissues; odor compounds; exons; antennae
- ... Although many studies on lepidopteran pheromone‐binding proteins (PBPs)/ general odorant‐binding proteins (GOBPs) have been reported, the functional differentiation within and between the two odorant‐binding protein (OBP) subclasses is still elusive. Here we conducted a comparative study on three SexiPBPs and two SexiGOBPs in Spodoptera exigua. Results showed that all five SexiPBP/GOBP genes have ...