Jump to Main Content
- Nkeki, Felix Ndidi, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Applied geography 2019 v.108 pp. 47-63
- data collection; human behavior; regression analysis; socioeconomic factors; spatial variation; statistical models; surveys; travel; Benin
- ... The relationship between built environment and travel behaviour has been a topical subject of academic debate over the last two decades. This has given rise to a plethora of empirical literature in this area of study. Ultimately, these studies were conducted using statistical models that fail to explain spatial non-stationarity of the processes in their dataset. To improve understanding concerning ...
- Nkeki, Felix Ndidi
- Remote sensing applications 2016 v.4 pp. 119-137
- Landsat; agricultural land; autocorrelation; cities; developed countries; developing countries; forests; geographic information systems; land use change; landscapes; laws and regulations; remote sensing; roads; spatial data; sustainable development; urban areas; urban planning; urbanization; Benin; Nigeria
- ... Over the years, urban spatial growth has initiated enormous amount of changes in land use configuration worldwide. Such modification has provoked the development of urban sprawl and massive land use replacement which poses serious threat to sustainable development. Consequently, numerous researches on urban growth and land use change have emerged from mostly developed countries. In cities of devel ...