Jump to Main Content
- Nogueira, Ana Paula Oliveira, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental and experimental botany 2019 v.162 pp. 525-540
- Lens culinaris; Methylobacterium; abscisic acid; biometry; biotic stress; cell division; chlorophyll; cytokinins; drought; electrolytes; endophytes; harvest index; in vitro culture; leaves; lentils; photosynthesis; roots; seed germination; seedling growth; seeds; shoots; symbionts; tandem mass spectrometry; transpiration; water content; water management; water stress; water use efficiency
- ... Phytohormones regulate multiple processes of plant physiology, including responses to biotic and abiotic stresses. Among phytohormones, cytokinins (CKs) are an important group of growth regulators responsible for cell division, nutrient allocation and photosynthetic performance. In this work, the effect of an increased pool of CKs in lentil (Lens culinaris, cv. CDC Maxim) exposed to complete water ...
- Nogueira, Ana Paula Oliveira, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Revista brasileira de botânica 2015 v.38 no.3 pp. 457-468
- Anadenanthera colubrina var. cebil; Astronium urundeuva; Cedrela fissilis; Ceiba; Lithraea; cerrado; ecosystems; genetic traits; genetic variation; germination; heritability; interspecific variation; seedling emergence
- ... In the present study, the contribution of individuals to species variability and the contribution of each species in relation to the studied group were quantified, using nested analysis. Genetic parameters were also determined and PCA analysis was performed. Diaspores of Anadenanthera colubrina var. cebil, Cedrela fissilis, Ceiba speciosa, Lithraea molleoides, and Myracrodruon urundeuva that were ...