Jump to Main Content
- Nomura, Yasuyuki, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Weed biology and management 2018 v.18 no.4 pp. 167-175
- Imperata cylindrica; biomass production; clones; environmental factors; field experimentation; flowering; genetic variation; hybridization; latitude; Japan
- ... We performed reciprocal transplant experiments in Miyazaki, Kyoto, and Akita to differentiate the effects of environmental factors and genetic variations on biomass production and heading time in common (C‐) and early flowering (E‐) types of Imperata cylindrica. In our experiments, we used 10 and 11 accessions of the C‐ and E‐types, respectively, collected across the distribution range of the two ...
- Nomura, Yasuyuki, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2013 v.441 pp. 25-30
- chromosomes; genes; ion channels; memory; mice
- ... The senescence-accelerated mouse prone 8 (SAMP8) strain exhibits age-related learning and memory deficits (LMD) at 2months of age. Combined linkage analysis of 264 F2 intercross SAMP8 × JF1 mice and RNA-seq analysis identified Hcn1 gene out of 29 genes in the LMD region on chromosome 13. Hcn1 in SAMP8 strain showed 15 times less polyglutamine repetition compared to Japanese fancy mouse 1 (JF1). Wh ...