Jump to Main Content
- Nonaka, Daisuke, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity 2016 v.13 no.1 pp. 45
- biscuits; body mass index; body weight; confidence interval; diet; eating habits; education programs; health promotion; ice cream; lifestyle; linear models; mothers; physical activity; randomized clinical trials; regression analysis; risk factors; school children; schools; students; Sri Lanka
- ... BACKGROUND: School health promotion has been shown to improve the lifestyle of students, but it remains unclear whether school-based programs can influence family health. We developed an innovative program that enables school children to act as change agents in promoting healthy lifestyles of their mothers. The objective of this study was to examine the effect of the child-initiated intervention o ...
- PubMed Central:
- Nonaka, Daisuke, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Clinical nutrition 2017 v.36 pp. 1288-1293
- blood serum; business enterprises; case-control studies; confidence interval; human resources; influenza; odds ratio; protein binding; questionnaires; regression analysis; risk; vaccination; vitamin D; winter; Japan
- ... Several intervention studies have examined the effect of vitamin D supplementation on influenza or influenza-like illness, but their results have been inconsistent. We prospectively examined the association of serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D with influenza among Japanese workers.We conducted a nested case-control study in a cohort of workers in 4 companies in the Kanto and Tokai areas of Japan. Physicia ...