Jump to Main Content
- Nourbakhsh, Venus, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Industrial crops and products 2019 v.130 pp. 170-178
- Nigella sativa; agronomic traits; branches; chromosome mapping; genetic markers; genetic variation; genotype; loci; plant height; population structure; provenance; seed weight; seed yield; seeds; start codon; Central Asia; Egypt; Libya; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
- ... The present study aimed to investigate genetic diversity and population structure using eight agro-morphological traits, 20 polymorphic sequence-related amplified polymorphisms (SRAP) and 12 polymorphic start codon targeted (SCoT) markers in 30 core collections of Nigella sativa L. The results showed significant differences among accessions for agro-morphological traits (plant height, branches/pla ...
- Nourbakhsh, Venus, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Euphytica 2017 v.213 no.7 pp. 135
- Festuca arundinacea; carotenoids; chlorophyll; drought tolerance; forage yield; general combining ability; genetic analysis; genetic variation; genotype; heritability; irrigation rates; phenotype; plant breeding; proline; roots; seeds; selection criteria; semiarid zones; soil depth; water content; water stress
- ... Genetic analysis of root and physiological traits and selection of genotypes with higher drought tolerance through these traits is generally limited in tall fescue. In this study, some parental genotypes of tall fescue first were assessed for field drought tolerance in 2014–2015 and then the polycross seeds were harvested to provide half-sib families. Sixteen half-sib families along with their cor ...