Jump to Main Content
- Nowak, V., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Applied soil ecology 2018 v.125 pp. 278-287
- arable soils; community structure; field experimentation; fungal communities; microbial biomass; mineral fertilizers; organic wastes; soil microorganisms; soil organic carbon; soil pH; soil sampling; France
- ... Using organic waste products (OWP) in agriculture makes it possible to increase productivity with less use of mineral fertilizers. However, the lasting effect on soil microbial communities of an OWP application repeated over several years needs further investigation. In the present study, soils were sampled from two long-term field experiments: QualiAgro and Colmar (France), where different types ...
- Nowak, V., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Applied and environmental microbiology 2009 v.75 no.23 pp. 7565-7569
- bacterial communities; carbon sequestration; copper; soil ecology; soil organic matter; soil pollution; wheat
- ... A soil microcosm experiment was conducted to evaluate the influence of copper contamination on the dynamics and diversity of bacterial communities actively involved in wheat residue decomposition. In the presence of copper, a higher level of CO₂ release was observed, which did not arise from greater wheat decomposition but from a higher level of stimulation of soil organic matter mineralization (k ...
- PubMed Central: