Jump to Main Content
- Oh, Hyukkeun, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2017 v.5 no.34 pp. 18012-18019
- ambient temperature; electrochemistry; electrolytes; ionic liquids; liquids; lithium; lithium batteries; polymers; thermal stability
- ... The use of highly conductive solid-state electrolytes to replace conventional liquid organic electrolytes enables radical improvements in the reliability, safety and performance of lithium batteries. Here, we report the synthesis and characterization of a new class of nonflammable solid electrolytes based on the grafting of ionic liquids onto octa-silsesquioxane. The electrolyte exhibits outstandi ...
- Oh, Hyukkeun, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.39 pp. 33022-33030
- anodes; electrochemistry; graphene; graphene oxide; lithium batteries; manganese oxides; nanoparticles; nanosheets; surface area
- ... Nanosized manganese oxide (Mn₃O₄) particles grown on reduced graphene oxide (rGO) have been prepared via a facile synthetic method with different weight ratios, as hybrid anode materials for high performance lithium ion batteries (LIBs). The Mn₃O₄/rGO hybrid materials have been characterized by a library of techniques to better understand the effect of the structure and composition of the hybrids ...