Jump to Main Content
- Omidi, H., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of plant nutrition 2019 v.42 no.10 pp. 1125-1132
- Stevia; catalase; environmental factors; enzyme activity; peroxidase; proline; protein content; seed germination; seedling growth; seedlings; superoxide dismutase; temperature; vigor
- ... Light and temperature are among the environmental factors affecting germination of seeds and seedling growth. Therefore, this experiment was carried out to evaluate the effect of light (light, dark, and combined light and dark) and temperature (15, 20, 25, and 30 °C) treatments on seed germination indices and physiological traits of stevia. With increasing temperature to 25 °C, percentage and rate ...
- Omidi, H., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2011 v.52 no.1 pp. 752-756
- electric power; market structure; markets; methodology
- ... The transmission loss allocation problem in a deregulated electric power system is first discussed in this paper and then a new method is presented that is applicable under the pool market structure. Given the load flow solution of a network, the method can be implemented easily to allocate active power loss among the market participants. In this approach, a relationship between the bus current in ...