Jump to Main Content
- Onyenkeadi, Victor, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy 2018 v.165 pp. 867-876
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; carbon dioxide; carbonates; catalysts; catalytic activity; cycloaddition reactions; desorption; nanocomposites; nitrogen; porosity; solvents; surface area; transmission electron microscopy
- ... The synthesis of 1,2-butylene carbonate (BC) from cycloaddition reaction of 1,2-butylene oxide (BO) and carbon dioxide (CO2) was investigated using several heterogeneous catalysts in the absence of organic solvent. Continuous hydrothermal flow synthesis (CHFS) has been employed as a rapid and cleaner route for the synthesis of a highly efficient graphene-inorganic heterogeneous catalyst, ceria-lan ...
- Onyenkeadi, Victor, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.214 pp. 606-614
- carbon dioxide; carbonates; catalysts; graphene; manufacturing; nanoparticles; operating costs; propylene; solvents; surface area; sustainable technology
- ... A rapidly-growing 3D printing technology is innovatively employed for the manufacture of a new class of heterogenous catalysts for the conversion of CO2 into industrially relevant chemicals such as cyclic carbonates. For the first time, directly printed graphene-based 3D structured nanocatalysts have been developed combining the exceptional properties of graphene and active CeZrLa mixed-oxide nano ...