Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: ramos?
- Ortiz, Ramon A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy policy 2012 v.45 pp. 551-566
- business enterprises; databases; economic investment; electricity; energy conservation; energy efficiency; energy policy; manufacturing; models; natural gas; wastes; United States
- ... This paper analyses decisions on energy efficiency (EE) investments by small and medium manufacturing enterprises in the US, which have received assessment from the Department of Energy (DoE). The results confirm the importance of payback time and investment costs as the main determining factors in deciding whether to invest in energy efficiency. Such investment recommendations are frequently not ...
- Ortiz, Ramon A., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2012 v.109 no.13 pp. 5034-5039
- Ebolavirus; Macaca; Marburg virus; disease control; humans; immune response; immunoglobulin G; immunoglobulin M; monoclonal antibodies; viremia; virus replication
- ... Antibody therapies to prevent or limit filovirus infections have received modest interest in recent years, in part because of early negative experimental evidence. We have overcome the limitations of this approach, leveraging the use of antibody from nonhuman primates (NHPs) that survived challenge to filoviruses under controlled conditions. By using concentrated, polyclonal IgG antibody from thes ...
- PubMed Central: