Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: ozaki?
- Osaki, Fumio, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2017 v.409 no.23 pp. 5523-5532
- biopharmaceuticals; energy; ionization; liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; monitoring; monoclonal antibodies; peptides; proteins
- ... Monoclonal antibody-based therapeutic agents (antibody drugs) have attracted considerable attention as a new type of drug. Concomitantly, the use of quantitative approaches for characterizing antibody drugs, such as liquid chromatography (LC)-mass spectrometry (MS), has increased. Generally, selective quantification of antibody drugs is done using unique peptides from variable regions (V H and V L ...
- Osaki, Fumio, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical biochemistry 2014 v.449 pp. 59-67
- DNA; Lewis acids; amino acids; benzoquinones; drugs; enzymes; glutathione; human serum albumin; imines; mass spectrometry; models; monitoring; risk; screening
- ... Metabolic activation of drugs frequently generates electrophilic products that may undergo covalent binding to biological macromolecules, such as proteins and DNA. The resulting covalent adducts are of considerable concern in drug discovery and development. Several strategies for assessing the potential risks of candidate drugs have been reported. Of these, glutathione trapping is the most commonl ...