Jump to Main Content
- Ota, Masahiro, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2011 v.52 no.7 pp. 2682-2687
- cages; carbon dioxide; crystals; dissociation; gases; hydrogen bonding; melting; methane; models; molecular dynamics; spectroscopy
- ... Molecular dynamics simulations are used to study the mechanism of guest replacement of CH₄ hydrate with CO₂. The well-known OPLS-AA and TIP4P potential models are used for the interactions between guest–guest and water–water species, respectively. The simulations are performed on a combination of 4×4×4 unit cell replica of fully-occupied structure I hydrate and CO₂ gas phase. The simulation result ...
- Ota, Masahiro, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of wood science 2003 v.49 no.3 pp. 248-254
- Cryptomeria japonica; Picea; X-ray diffraction; activation energy; carbonization; charcoal; crystal structure; differential thermal analysis; electrical conductivity; least squares; reaction kinetics; thermal degradation; thermogravimetry; wood
- ... Thermogravimetric and differential thermal analyses techniques have been applied to investigate the thermal degradation characteristics and chemical kinetics of Japanese cedar, cypress, fir, and spruce. The decomposition of the components could be modeled by an Arrhenius kinetic expression. The kinetic parameters were extracted from the thermogravimetric data using least-squares techniques. The he ...