Jump to Main Content
- Ozun, Savas, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Powder technology 2019 v.344 pp. 335-342
- coagulants; coagulation; ferric chloride; flocculants; flocculation; iron; molecular weight; pH; powders; sulfates; turbidity; wastewater
- ... In this study, the effects of two different coagulants with different valence counter-ions; iron (II) sulphate; (FeSO4) and iron (III) chloride (FeCl3), and high molecular weight (HMW) flocculants with three different ionic charges (anionic, cationic and nonionic) on turbidity removal from wastewater of foid-bearing rock processing plant were investigated depending concentration and time (0–60 min ...
- Ozun, Savas, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.561 pp. 349-356
- adsorption; ambient temperature; carbon dioxide; colloids; hydrophilicity; mining; oxidation; pH; pyrite; sonication; ultrasonics
- ... Pyrite is a chemically active mineral, the surface of which oxidizes when exposed to the atmosphere and to aqueous environments during mining and mineral processing operations. As a result, a hydrophilic surface state is created which impacts collector adsorption and flotation response. In this regard, the collectorless flotation of oxidized pyrite was studied by ultrasonic pretreatment conditioni ...