Jump to Main Content
- PACHOCKI, Krzysztof A., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biomedical and environmental sciences 2011 v.24 no.5 pp. 569-578
- abnormal development; developmental toxicity; females; growth retardation; males; mice; parents; parturition; paternal effect; progeny; pups; sex ratio; sexual maturity; spermatozoa; viability
- ... OBJECTIVE: The aim of the present study was to investigate the effects of paternal Di-N-butyl-phthalate (DBP) exposure pre- and postnatally on F1 generation offspring, and prenatally on F2 generation offspring. METHODS: Male mice were exposed to either 500 mg/kg or 2 000 mg/kg of DBP for 8 weeks, and mated with non-exposed females. Three-quarters of the females were sacrificed a day prior to partu ...
- Pachocki, Krzysztof A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental toxicology 2014 v.29 no.11 pp. 1301-1313
- DNA damage; additive effect; adults; beverages; bisphenol A; bottles; carbonates; epoxides; irradiation; males; manufacturing; mice; polystyrenes; resins; seminiferous epithelium; sperm motility; spermatogenesis; spermatozoa
- ... Bisphenol A (BPA) is employed in the manufacturing of epoxy, polyester‐styrene, and polycarbonate resins, which are used for the production of baby and water bottles and reusable containers, food and beverage packing, dental fillings and sealants. The study was designed to examine the effects of 8‐week exposure (a full cycle of spermatogenesis) to BPA alone and in a combination with X‐irradiation ...
- Pachocki, Krzysztof A., et al. Show all 12 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2015 v.532 pp. 548-555
- blood serum; gender; humans; men; perfluorocarbons; risk assessment; sulfonic acid; women; Poland
- ... The goal of this paper is to determine concentrations of seven selected perfluoroalkylated substances (PFASs): perfluorooctane sulfonic acid (PFOS), perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), perfluorohexane sulfonic acid (PFHxS), perfluorononanoic acid (PFNA), perfluorodecanoic acid (PFDA), perfluoroundecanoic acid (PFUnDA), perfluorododecanoic acid (PFDoDA) in the blood serum of men and women of reproductiv ...