Jump to Main Content
- Palaniappan, Balamurugan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Life sciences 2020 v.250 pp. 117582
- clinical trials; embryonic stem cells; heart; heart failure; immunomodulators; induced pluripotent stem cells; inflammation; mesenchymal stromal cells; myocardial infarction; neutralization; therapeutics
- ... The ineffective immunosuppressant's and targeted strategies to neutralize inflammatory mediators have worsened the scenario of heart failure and have opened many questions for debate. Stem cell therapy has proven to be a promising approach for treating heart following myocardial infarction (MI). Adult stem cells, induced pluripotent stem cells and embryonic stem cells are possible cell types and h ...
- Palaniappan, Balamurugan, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 2016 v.121 no.4 pp. 435-441
- Actinobacteria; Bacillus cereus; Bacteroidetes; Clostridium bifermentans; Cyanobacteria; Lysinibacillus; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Tissierella; bacteria; bacterial communities; biofilm; carbon; confocal laser scanning microscopy; corrosion; denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis; fouling; freshwater; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; steel; sulfides; water treatment
- ... This investigation provides generic information on the culturable corrosive and the microfouling bacterial community in a firewater distribution system that uses freshwater. Conventional microbiological methods were used for the selective isolation of the major microfouling bacteria. The isolates were characterized by 16S rRNA gene sequencing and the biofilm as well as the corrosion characteristic ...