Jump to Main Content
- Pan, Douxing, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Carbon 2018 v.132 pp. 641-650
- energy; foams; graphene; microstructure
- ... Graphene foam (GrF) is a new kind of multi-porous material with many potential applications owing to its excellent multi-functional properties, especially its dissipation capability. However, both the dissipative mechanism and some experimental phenomena remain poorly understood. Here, systematic coarse-grained molecular dynamic simulations (CGMD) are conducted to study these issues. The typical s ...
- Pan, Douxing, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.40 pp. 24647-24651
- chemical bonding; kinetic energy; molecular dynamics; nanotubes; optical isomerism; phosphorus; semiconductors; simulation models; temperature; thermodynamics; van der Waals forces
- ... Controlled syntheses in nanoscale structures should be expected and phosphorous nanotubes with predefined chiralities are important in electronic devices with tunable bandgap. Here, incorporating molecular dynamics simulations with theoretical analyses, we show that a zigzag phosphorene nanoribbon can self-assemble and form a corresponding chiral phosphorous nanotube surrounding a template armchai ...