Jump to Main Content
- Pan, Jianwen, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Powder technology 2019 v.350 pp. 107-116
- adhesion; aluminum oxide; cement; ceramics; mechanical properties; modulus of elasticity; powders
- ... A well-defined cemented granular materials (CGMs) is created by filling cement matrix into a densely packed granular assembly without disturbing granular backbone, in which particles are held together by solidified and hence elastic matrix. In this study, a formula between strength and matrix volume fraction is theoretically deduced for CGMs, and it is verified through experimental tests. The CGMs ...
- Pan, Jianwen, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2017
- DNA damage; adolescents; adverse effects; animal models; bisphenol A; children; chronic exposure; comet assay; hippocampus; males; memory; mice; neurons; neurotoxicity
- ... To investigate the neuron toxicities of low-dose exposure to bisphenol A (BPA) in children, mice were used as an animal model. We examined brain cell damage and the effects of learning and memory ability after BPA exposure in male mice (4 weeks of age) that were divided into four groups and chronically received different BPA treatments for 8 weeks. The comet assay and hippocampal neuron counting w ...