Jump to Main Content
- Pan, Mengmeng, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Thejournal of eukaryotic microbiology 2019 v.66 no.3 pp. 413-423
- Protozoa; Tetrahymena; freshwater; genes; models; nucleotide sequences; phylogeny; redescriptions; ribosomal DNA; ribosomal RNA; silver staining; vacuoles; China
- ... In recent years, Tetrahymena species have been used as model organisms for research in a wide range of fields, highlighting the need for a fuller understanding of the taxonomy of this group. It is in this context that this paper uses living observation and silver staining methods to investigate the morphology and infraciliature of one Tetrahymena species, T. setosa (Schewiakoff 1892 Verh. Naturh. ...
- Pan, Mengmeng, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2019 v.67 no.13 pp. 3679-3690
- Brassica napus; amino acids; chemical bonding; computer simulation; enzyme inhibition; gel chromatography; hydrolysates; inhibitory concentration 50; mutation; peptides; protein domains; rapeseed; reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography; subtilisin; tandem mass spectrometry; trypsin; ultrafiltration
- ... Previously reported peptides derived from napin of rapeseed (Brassica napus) have been shown to inhibit DPP-IV in silico. In the present study, napin extracted from rapeseed was hydrolyzed by commercial enzymes and filtered by an ultrafiltration membrane. The napin hydrolysate was then purified by a Sephadex G-15 gel-filtration column and preparative RP-HPLC. A two-enzyme-combination approach with ...