Jump to Main Content
- Paravano, Laurette, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Agricultural systems 2018 v.164 pp. 122-132
- agroecology; agronomists; agronomy; case studies; farmers; production technology; watersheds
- ... This article reports on the long-term involvement of research agronomists in a design process of agricultural systems in a water catchment area. While agriculture is facing increasing challenges to meet current societal expectations, several studies in agronomy have focused on the design processes that allow farmers to change their agricultural systems. Most of these processes have been dedicated ...
- Paravano, Laurette, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Land use policy 2015 v.42 pp. 131-140
- cropping systems; drinking water; economic sustainability; farmers; interviews; stakeholders; sustainable development; water quality; watersheds
- ... Water quality preservation programmes as currently proposed by public institutions are questionable with regards to efficient territorial development, yet necessary in catchment areas, and for the improvement of water quality. We provide a method based on a multi-criteria and multi-stakeholder analysis to assess cropping systems designed with farmers in a vulnerable drinking water catchment. Indiv ...