Jump to Main Content
- Pasquier, Jerome, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- The international journal of behavioral nutrition and physical activity 2018 v.15 no.1 pp. 115
- abdominal fat; adults; body mass index; breakfast; breakfast cereals; butter; cross-sectional studies; diet recall; eating habits; food groups; fruits; logit analysis; men; milk; models; nutritional adequacy; nuts; obesity; observational studies; principal component analysis; seeds; sociodemographic characteristics; surveys; waist circumference; waist-to-height ratio; waist-to-hip ratio; white bread; women; yogurt
- ... BACKGROUND: Evidence from experimental and observational studies is limited regarding the most favorable breakfast composition to prevent abdominal fat accumulation. We explored the association between breakfast composition (a posteriori derived dietary patterns) and abdominal obesity among regular breakfast eaters from a Swiss population-based sample. METHODS: The cross-sectional survey assessed ...
- Pasquier, Jerome, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Nutrients 2017 v.9 no.11
- Dietary Guidelines; Food Guide Pyramid; adults; butter; compliance; computer software; cross-sectional studies; diet recall; dietitians; eating habits; fish; fruits; milk; nutrition education; nutrition surveys; public health; red meat; seafoods; soft drinks; vegetables; France; Germany; Italy; Switzerland
- ... Switzerland is a multilingual country located between Germany, France and Italy, which differ by dietary habits and related outcomes. We explored differences in food consumption as well as compliance to the Swiss food-based dietary guidelines (FBDG) across the German-, French-, and Italian-speaking regions. The 2014–2015 nationwide cross-sectional survey was conducted among a stratified random sam ...