Jump to Main Content
- Patel, Bhimnere Hanumanthagouda Manjunatha, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Animal production science 2019 v.59 no.1 pp. 140-147
- Mycobacterium; blood plasma; diet; immune response; interferon-gamma; interleukin-1beta; myeloperoxidase; neutrophils; nucleoproteins; phagocytosis; piglets; superoxide anion; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; weaning; weanlings; zinc oxide
- ... The effect of zinc oxide (ZnO) and a Mycobacterium smegmatis-derived bio-response modifier (BRM) supplementation on blood neutrophil functions, high-mobility group box 1 (HMGB1) protein and pro-inflammatory cytokine responses was studied in early weanling piglets. In total, 45 piglets were placed in the following five groups: basal diet only (I), supplemented with ZnO (II), supplemented with BRM ( ...
- Patel, Bhimnere Hanumanthagouda Manjunatha, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Veterinary parasitology 2018 v.262 pp. 6-10
- Haemonchus contortus; eggs; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; fecal egg count; genes; goats; hematocrit; interleukin-10; loci; messenger RNA; microsatellite repeats; parasites; quantitative trait loci; India
- ... The present investigation was carried out with the objective to identify putative candidate genes / Quantitative trait loci for resistance / susceptibility towards Haemonchus infestation in tropical goat breed (Rohilkhandi goat) of India. The mean faecal egg count (FEC) and packed cell volume (PCV) of the population were 142.78 ± 22.54 epg (eggs per gram) and 31.73% ± 0.49, respectively. Grouping ...