Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: patel?
- Patil, Mukund D., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 222-228
- Bacillariophyceae; algae; algae culture; biodiesel; biomass production; cold; eicosapentaenoic acid; feedstocks; fuel production; growing season; lipid content; summer; wastewater; winter
- ... The aim of this work was to study algal floway (AFW) to treat urban wastewater and to evaluate biomass productivity, lipid contents and biodiesel production. The results indicated the seasonal average algae productivity of 34.83 g dry weight m² d⁻¹ with a nutrient removal rate of 2.52 g m² d⁻¹N and 1.25 g m² d⁻¹P while the lipid content ranged between 14 and 22% of dry cell weight with the highest ...
- Patil, Mukund D., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Soil & tillage research 2011 v.112 no.1 pp. 66-75
- bulk density; bunds; growing season; hydraulic conductivity; paddies; permeability; plows; preferential flow; puddling; rice; soil profiles; wetlands
- ... Seepage and percolation (SP) loss of water is a major reason behind the poor water productivity in wetland rice. Recent studies have indicated that preferential water flow through bunds around rice fields is primarily responsible for high SP loss in rice. To prevent such water loss, we took advantage of a critical observation made by Huang et al. (2003) that the laying of new bunds over existing p ...