Jump to Main Content
- Paul, G.C., et al. Show all 2 Author
- The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (Online) 2013 v.16 no.1 pp. 17-21
- gravity; heat transfer; mathematics
- ... In this paper, distribution of thermodynamic variables inside extra-solar protoplanets in their initial stages, formed by gravitational instability, is presented. The case of conduction–radiation is considered regarding the transference of heat inside the protoplanets. The results are found to compare well with the ones obtained by other investigations. ...
- Paul, G.C., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of plant nutrition 2008 v.31 no.10-12 pp. 1832-1843
- Saccharum; sugarcane; ratooning; organic fertilizers; mineral fertilizers; crop yield; crop quality; plant growth; residual effects; fertilizer rates; plant byproducts; animal manures; nitrogen; phosphorus; potassium; sulfur; zinc; leaves; plant nutrition; nutrient content; nutritional status; soil fertility; field experimentation; Bangladesh
- ... Field experiments were carried out for three consecutive years (2003-2006) at Bangladesh Sugarcane Research Institute farm soil on plant (first crop after planting) and subsequent two ratoon crops of sugarcane. The main objectives of the study were to assess the direct and residual effects of organic and inorganic fertilizer on growth, yield, and juice quality of plant and ratoon crops. The plant ...