Jump to Main Content
- Pedersen, L.B., et al. Show all 2 Author
- American journal of botany 2004 v.91 no.3 pp. 299-305
- Zingiberales; plant anatomy; stigma; plant morphology; pollinators; mucilages; epidermis (plant); leaves; plant exudates; pollination
- ... The stigma of Orchidantha is unlike any other stigma in the Zingiberales. It is zygomorphic and dorsiventral, and its complicated structure has confused botanists resulting in many different descriptions and interpretations. Basally and ventrally on the three-lobed stigma, a specialized "secretion tissue"-here called the viscidium-is found. When a pollinator enters the flower, mucilage from the vi ...
- Pedersen, L.B., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Water, air, and soil pollution 1995 v.85 no.3 pp. 1593-1598
- pollutants; air pollution; Picea sitchensis; aerosols; inorganic salts; seawater; throughfall; anions; cations; nitrates; canopy; leaching; coniferous forests; defoliation; Elatobium abietinum; soil pollution; ammonium compounds; buffering capacity; Denmark