Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: lijun?
- Pei, Lijuan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Life sciences 2020 v.242 pp. 117208
- apoptosis; cardioprotective effect; caspase-3; electroacupuncture; fluorescent antibody technique; glutathione; heart; inflammation; interleukin-1beta; lactate dehydrogenase; mitogen-activated protein kinase; myeloperoxidase; nucleotidyltransferases; oxidation; oxidative stress; patients; signal transduction; staining; troponin I; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... AimAcupuncture, particularly electroacupuncture (EA), can improve the clinical outcomes of cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) patients; however, the mechanisms remain unclear. This study aimed to examine the effects of EA pre-treatment on myocardial injury after CPB and investigate its potential mechanisms.Male Sprague-Dawley rats were subjected to CPB and divided into Control (sham-operated), CPB, and ...
- Pei, Lijuan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2019 v.516 no.1 pp. 28-36
- adults; cardiomyocytes; cell cycle; gain-of-function mutation; genes; loss-of-function mutation; microRNA; rodents
- ... Adult mammalian cardiomyocytes have extremely limited capacity to regenerate, and it is believed that a strong intrinsic mechanism is prohibiting the cardiomyocytes from entering the cell cycle. microRNAs that promote proliferation in cardiomyocyte can be used as probes to identify novel genes suppressing cardiomyocytes proliferation, thus dissecting the mechanism(s) preventing cardiomyocytes from ...