Jump to Main Content
- Pekarik, Vladimir, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2019 v.537 pp. 20-27
- Pyrococcus furiosus; Suzuki reaction; azo dyes; dehalogenation; deoxycholic acid; detergents; enzyme activity; ferritin; nanoparticles; nanosilver; palladium; peroxidase; polyethylene glycol; silver; sodium dodecyl sulfate
- ... Palladium and silver nanoparticles (NPs) anchored at the outer surface of ferritin form stable suspension of non-coated particles that possess several catalytic and enzymomimetic activities. These activities are strongly affected by detergents that significantly influence the reaction efficiency and specificity. Reductive dehalogenation of various azo dye substrates shows strong differences in rea ...
- Pekarik, Vladimir, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Peptides 2017 v.88 pp. 87-96
- antimicrobial peptides; antiviral agents; antiviral properties; biosafety; erythrocytes; hemolysis; luciferase; virus-like particles; viruses
- ... Antimicrobial peptides are currently considered as promising antiviral compounds. Current assays to evaluate the effectivity of peptides against enveloped viruses based on liposomes or hemolysis are encumbered by the artificial nature of liposomes or distinctive membrane composition of used erythrocytes. We propose a novel assay system based on enzymatic Ebola virus-like particles containing sensi ...