Jump to Main Content
- Pendeville, Hélène, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Reviews in fish biology and fisheries 2018 v.28 no.4 pp. 839-864
- Danio rerio; animal identification; aquaculture; color; durability; ecology; ecotoxicology; ethics; fish; genetic engineering; image analysis; managers; medicine; microchip technology; models; neurophysiology; researchers; transponders
- ... In laboratory fish research, the zebrafish Danio rerio (Cyprinidae) represents the equivalent of the mouse in mammalian research. This species has become a major model for studies in developmental and behavioural genetics, neurophysiology, biomedicine, ecotoxicology, and behavioural and evolutionary ecology. To meet the need for accurate and reproducible data in both fundamental and applied scienc ...
- Pendeville, Hélène, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2017 v.80 no.6 pp. 1750-1757
- Danio rerio; Plasmodium falciparum; antimalarials; antiparasitic properties; cytotoxicity; ellagic acid; ethyl acetate; fibroblasts; fractionation; growth retardation; hemolysis; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; isoquercitrin; larvae; leaves; methanol; mice; models; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; quercetin; quercitrin; spectral analysis; uterine cervical neoplasms
- ... Bioactivity-guided fractionation of the ethyl acetate extract of the leaves of Poupartia borbonica led to the isolation of three new alkyl cyclohexenone derivatives 1–3, and named Poupartone A–C. The structures of the new compounds were elucidated by 1D and 2D NMR spectroscopic data analysis and MS, whereas calculated and experimental ECD spectra were used to define the absolute configurations. Th ...