Jump to Main Content
- Peng, Haiyuan, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2020 v.316 pp. 123898
- Pseudomonas; Serratia; adsorption; bioaugmentation; cell walls; heavy metals; microbial communities; technology; wastewater
- ... The bioaugmentation role of microbes is often impeded by heavy metal (HM) ions in constructed wetlands (CWs). To explore the interaction between microbes and HM ions, two identical CWs: an MCW (with resistant microorganisms) and a CCW (as control) were used in this study. Experiments analyzed static adsorption performance in a synthetic HM solution. The removal performance of Cd²⁺ and Zn²⁺ was fur ...
- Peng, Haiyuan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 337-344
- Pseudomonas fluorescens; ammonium nitrogen; carbon; carbon nitrogen ratio; chemical oxygen demand; constructed wetlands; denitrification; denitrifying bacteria; granules; nitrate nitrogen; nitrogen; pH; rice hulls; subsurface flow; total nitrogen; wastewater
- ... The denitrification process for treating low carbon/nitrogen (C/N) wastewater in horizontal subsurface flow constructed wetlands (CWs) is often restricted by the carbon source and both abundance and activity of denitrifying bacteria. In this study, the effects of rice husks or immobilized Pseudomonas fluorescens on N removal were investigated under various conditions in a synthetic wastewater solu ...