Jump to Main Content
- Peng, Jianjian, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Molecular biology reports 2011 v.38 no.1 pp. 355-358
- Drosophila; adults; central nervous system; embryogenesis; larvae; microRNA
- ... MicroRNAs (miRNAs) are a kind of endogenous non-coding small RNAs whose specific functions in animals are generally important. Although functions of some miRNAs have been identified, the role of miR-184 remains unknown. Here, we determined the temporal and spatial expression pattern of miR-184 during the different development stages and tissues in Drosophila. Strikingly, miR-184 is expressed ubiqu ...
- Peng, Jianjian, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2011 v.39 no.suppl_1 pp. D895
- human diseases; DNA damage; humans; crossing over; DNA; chromosome aberrations; genes; nucleotide sequences; databases
- ... Chromosomal rearrangement (CR) events result from abnormal breaking and rejoining of the DNA molecules, or from crossing-over between repetitive DNA sequences, and they are involved in many tumor and non-tumor diseases. Investigations of disease-associated CR events can not only lead to important discoveries about DNA breakage and repair mechanisms, but also offer important clues about the patholo ...