Jump to Main Content
- Perez, Gabino Sanchez, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant cell reports 2017 v.36 no.3 pp. 493-504
- Agrobacterium radiobacter; Arabidopsis thaliana; chromosome translocation; chromosomes; genome; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; mutagens; mutation; nucleotide sequences; transfer DNA; transgenic plants
- ... KEY MESSAGE: Transformation resulted in deletions and translocations at T-DNA inserts, but not in genome-wide small mutations. A tiny T-DNA splinter was detected that probably would remain undetected by conventional techniques. We investigated to which extent Agrobacterium tumefaciens-mediated transformation is mutagenic, on top of inserting T-DNA. To prevent mutations due to in vitro propagation, ...
- Perez, Gabino Sanchez, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- The plant cell 2015 v.27 no.4 pp. 1185-1199
- Arabidopsis; proteins; transcription (genetics); zinc finger motif
- ... Tissue boundary establishment and cell fate specification require BIRD proteins to regulate SHORT-ROOT signaling and transcriptional activities, highlighting the developmental plasticity in plants. ...