Jump to Main Content
- Peuker, Sebastian, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2016 v.138 no.7 pp. 2312-2318
- absorption; green fluorescent protein; isotope labeling; isotopes; kinetics; protein structure; spectroscopy; tyrosine
- ... Vibrational spectra contain unique information on protein structure and dynamics. However, this information is often obscured by spectral congestion, and site-selective information is not available. In principle, sites of interest can be spectrally identified by isotope shifts, but site-specific isotope labeling of proteins is today possible only for favorable amino acids or with prohibitively low ...
- Peuker, Sebastian, et al. Show all 16 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2013 v.110 no.51 pp. 20587-20592
- humans; microfilament proteins; mitogen-activated protein kinase; rats; receptor protein-tyrosine kinase; recombinant proteins; sarcoma; signal transduction
- ... Receptor tyrosine kinases participate in several signaling pathways through small G proteins such as Ras (rat sarcoma). An important component in the activation of these G proteins is Son of sevenless (SOS), which catalyzes the nucleotide exchange on Ras. For optimal activity, a second Ras molecule acts as an allosteric activator by binding to a second Ras-binding site within SOS. This allosteric ...
- PubMed Central: