Jump to Main Content
- Pham, Amber, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Biochemistry 2019 v.58 no.31 pp. 3331-3334
- biochemistry; clinical trials; humans; kinetics; neoplasms
- ... We recently reported the initiation of a Phase I clinical trial with AB680, a potent human CD73 inhibitor, being developed for the treatment of solid tumors (NCT03677973). We undertook a detailed kinetic analysis of the interaction between human CD73 and AB680 to determine the mode of inhibition. We found AB680 to be a reversible, slow-onset competitive inhibitor of human CD73 with a Kᵢ of 5 pM. C ...
- Pham, Amber, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Journal of Molecular Biology 2013 v.425 pp. 1641-1654
- Staphylococcus aureus; animal models; antibiotics; antibodies; bacteremia; blood serum; crystal structure; humans; immune system; mechanism of action; multiple drug resistance; neutralization; plasma membrane; pneumonia; therapeutics
- ... The emergence and spread of multi-drug-resistant strains of Staphylococcus aureus in hospitals and in the community emphasize the urgency for the development of novel therapeutic interventions. Our approach was to evaluate the potential of harnessing the human immune system to guide the development of novel therapeutics. We explored the role of preexisting antibodies against S. aureus α-hemolysin ...