Jump to Main Content
- Pierfederici, Roberta, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Energy policy 2018 v.118 pp. 462-473
- European Union; United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change; clean energy; climate; economic impact; energy efficiency; environmental policy; models; socioeconomics; trade balance; China
- ... Since the official submission of the National Determined Contributions (NDCs) under the Paris agreement framework, a set of studies attempted to assess the energy and economic impacts on NDCs by using large-scale energy-economy models, both at the national and global level. This paper presents a novel approach to quantify policy impacts of NDCs, by combining a set of technology-rich country-level ...
- Pierfederici, Roberta, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Energy Policy 2017 v.110 pp. 509-517
- European Union; carbon; climate change; electricity; energy; industry; international organizations; Europe
- ... Decarbonisation of energy systems requires deep structural change. The purpose of this research was to analyse the rates of change taking place in the energy systems of the European Union (EU), in the light of the EU's climate change mitigation objectives. Trends on indicators such as energy intensity and carbon intensity of energy were compared with decadal benchmarks derived from deep decarbonis ...