Jump to Main Content
- Pimentel, Vanessa Carvalho, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2016 v.39 no.4 pp. 709-716
- Bacillus cereus; adsorption; chitosanase; chromatography; statistical analysis
- ... This study presents a system for expanded bed adsorption for the purification of chitosanase from broth extract in a single step. A chitosanase‐producing strain was isolated and identified as Bacillus cereus C‐01 and used to produce chitosanases. The expanded bed adsorption conditions for chitosanase purification were optimized statistically using STREAMLINEᵀᴹ DEAE and a homemade column (2.6 × 30. ...
- Pimentel, Vanessa Carvalho, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2016 v.82 pp. 291-298
- Bacillus cereus; adsorbents; adsorption; biomass; chitosanase; chromatography; copper; feedstocks; ion exchange; ions; iron; manganese; pH; zinc
- ... A chitosanase-producing strain was isolated and identified as Bacillus cereus C-01. The purification and characterization of two chitosanases were studied. The purification assay was accomplished by ion exchange expanded-bed chromatography. Experiments were carried out in the presence and in the absence of cells through different expansion degree to evaluate the process performance. The adsorption ...