Jump to Main Content
- Pincinato, Ruth B. M., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Environmental and resource economics 2020 v.75 no.1 pp. 137-149
- capital; fisheries; fisheries management; fuels; labor; risk
- ... Although fishing is regarded as a risky production process, limited attention has been given to the impact of input factor use on production risk. Production risk is particularly important for fisher behavior and fisheries management when input factors are restricted, since input restrictions can influence production risk in addition to output levels. This paper investigates production risk by est ...
- Pincinato, Ruth B. M., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Fisheries management and ecology 2019 v.26 no.3 pp. 200-210
- environmental indicators; fish; fisheries; marine ecosystems; markets; piscivores; Brazil
- ... Simple ecological indicators were applied to landings and market data from the South Brazil Shelf Large Marine Ecosystem to investigate pressures on the ecosystem over time to contribute to fisheries and ocean assessments in data‐poor ecosystems. The indicators showed an increase in larger, long‐lived and piscivorous pelagic species landings as well as an increase in offshore fishing over the past ...