Jump to Main Content
- Pinto, Tassiane Terezinha, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2019 v.66 no.2 pp. 415-427
- Oryza sativa; algorithms; arid lands; arithmetics; cluster analysis; cultivars; farms; geographical distribution; germplasm; household consumption; landraces; phenotype; phenotypic variation; progeny testing; rice; rural communities; Brazil
- ... In the far west of the state of Santa Catarina (FWSC) in southern Brazil, rice is produced from landraces grown in a dryland system, with production focused on household consumption. We characterized 60 local landraces of dryland rice and three improved cultivars from EMBRAPA—Arroz e Feijão for phenotypic diversity based on morphological characteristics. The landraces were collected in 27 rural co ...
- Pinto, Tassiane Terezinha, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Revista brasileira de botânica 2017 v.40 no.1 pp. 67-77
- Mimosa; Peltophorum dubium; dormancy; forest clearing; integument; light microscopy; scanning electron microscopy; seed coat; seed germination; seedlings; seeds; soaking; temperature; tropical forests; water uptake
- ... The morphoanatomy and germination of dormant seeds of Peltophorum dubium (Spreng.) Taub. and Mimosa bimucronata (DC) O. Kuntze, Atlantic forest Fabaceae species, were examined. Temperature treatments for breaking physical dormancy were applied, and the effects of three forest environment on seed germination were examined. The location of water inlet was carried out soaking in water nondormant seed ...