Jump to Main Content
- Pocheville, Arnaud, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Animal behaviour 2016 v.121 pp. 163-174
- Drosophila melanogaster; animal behavior; atmospheric pressure; environmental factors; females; learning; males; mating behavior; reproductive isolation; sexual reproduction
- ... Mate choice can strongly affect fitness in sexually reproducing organisms. A form of mate choice is mate copying, in which individuals use information about potential mates by copying the mate choice of other individuals. While many studies have documented mate copying, little is known about the effect of environmental conditions on this behaviour. Here, we report the first evidence that Drosophil ...
- Pocheville, Arnaud, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2013 v.110 no.2 pp. 459-464
- gene expression; gene expression regulation; gene targeting; lymphocytic leukemia; neoplasm cells; prediction; regulator genes; statistical models
- ... Cellular behavior is sustained by genetic programs that are progressively disrupted in pathological conditions—notably, cancer. High-throughput gene expression profiling has been used to infer statistical models describing these cellular programs, and development is now needed to guide orientated modulation of these systems. Here we develop a regression-based model to reverse-engineer a temporal g ...
- PubMed Central: